It’s that time of the month again. Every woman out there experience the monthly menstrual cycle. Surely, many of you guys out there deal with this for a week every month. Your girlfriend or wife has her period and she’s getting all emotional, or irritated and complaining to you cramps or headaches, or she might get all moody. All you do is just sit there and listen, but do you know that instead of just sitting there and listen, you can actually do something about it? Have you ever thought about what you can do to make them feel better? Here are some of the things you can do the next time they complain:
1. Buy them chocolate or make the a cup of hot chocolate. Chocolates are sweet and sweets make a person happier, and if their mood lifts up. Being in a good mood makes them worry less, and if they’re happy, you’re happy!
Disclaimer: don’t over do on the chocolates. Too much chocolate does make you fat and gives you acne breakouts. You want shower them with chocolates to make them happier, but too much of it and you’ll have another problem. So be careful with this one.
2. Buy them flowers. As chocolates make them happier flowers also have the same effect, this one is totally harmless! The more the merrier!
3. Have a pack of Midol at home. Whenever they complain about cramps, you can give them a pill.
Disclaimer: Midol is a pain killer specifically made for period cramps, but eating too much may cause other problems. Eating too much medicine isn’t good for your body anyway.
4. Make her a cup of chamomile tea. You can buy chamomile tea tea bags in any grocery store.
5. Make her a cup of ginger tea. Ginger keeps the body warm and when you’re warm your cramps also tend to go away. You can boil two to three slices of ginger with a red tea tea bag together for 10 to 15 minutes. Let it stand for a minute or until it becomes drinkable temperature. Serve and enjoy!
Optional#1: Add 1 to 2 tsps of honey into the ginger tea to add some sweet taste to it (DO NOT boil the honey!)
Optional#2: You can add some milk to it to turn it into a ginger milk tea.
Disclaimer: As ginger helps stimulate blood flow, make sure she’s not experiencing heavy blood flow first before you make this for her. You wouldn’t want her to bleed more than she already is.
6. Get her a heat pad. As mentioned in #5, heat keeps the cramps away.
7. Keep her hydrated. Give her lots of water, but make sure it’s warm water. Don’t ever give her cold water, as cold water will only make cramps worse.
8. Cuddle with her, or hug her. This will definitely make them happy. And you always feel better when you’re happy.
9. Tug her into sleep. A good nap will put all her troubles and crankiness away.
10. Just be with her and make her happy!
There you go, guys! The next time your girlfriend or wife complains, try some of the 9 things listed above! Make her happy and you’ll be happier too! If she’s in a good mood, then you can go ahead and play with your games without any interruptions. It’s a win-win!