The topic of the COVID-19 has been widely spread across the world. Many restaurants, and public places are closed because of this reason. Everyone should be taking precautions whether you show symptoms or not. I just want to take this moment to list out some precautions.
Here are some precautions you can take to prevent you from spreading it to others, and others from spreading it to you:
- Cover your sneezes and coughs with your sleeve, or the inside of your elbow, not with your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap often, especially after touching public areas, like the poles in trains or buses. If you do not have soap with you, use hand sanitizer!
- Try not to touch your face with your hands (I admit, I’m guilty of that. I touch it a lot). It is said that on average, a person would touch their face at least 90 times a day, so good luck with this one.
- If you can, stay away from public spaces as much as possible. Drive to work, if you can.
- Wear a mask if you go out in public areas. You don’t need to feel different. You are just protecting yourself.
- Carry a hand sanitizer with you at all times! This way you can use it immediately after touching public things.
Moreover, I hope this is over soon, but before that KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!